1. Name not known, lived about Mt Macedon. Waang
2. Barla, Bungil, Barak says half sister to Turnbull
3. Bebejern Barak's father [in different handwriting: mamen]
4. Tooterrie Barak's mother [in different handwriting: kangŭn]
5. Parrpun Barak's elder brother [in different handwriting: Bangan]
6. Parrpun had no son
7. Barak Waang
8. Does not remember
9. Do ["]
10. Do ["]
11. Do ["]
14. Bungil (but only remembers English name Lizzie) she was from Gippsland
15. and 16. arranged with 5 to give Lizzie to Barak for a woman
of his tribe named Boorrort.
Can't get the names of 15 and 16.
The above is all I can get for you from
my people that would be at all satisfactory.
I have tried Dick Richards but cannot get anything
satisfactory from him. He either has forgotten or
does not like to mention the names of his
antecedents. I have had some difficulty with
old Barak in this respect.
As you say you have a copy of the diagram I
have only given the numbers as above which I
trust will be of some help to you.
I am making inquiry about the prickly
plant you spoke of. Barak says he thinks
it grows in the gullies in the mountains.